WHY TO CHOOSE US
COMPUTER SYSTEMS OF THE FUTURE
Siemens Heathineers syngo.via
We are the first diagnostic facility in Greece to install and use an artificial intelligence system for diagnostic purposes.
Syngo.via is a computing system specialized in processing medical images.
It is used to aid diagnosis in combination with all specialized CT and MRI examinations (magnetic resonance imaging, spectroscopy, multiparametric MRI of the prostate, CT scan of the thoracic aorta, CT coronary angiography, CT).
This system combines the latest diagnostic techniques with the cutting edge technological innovations and the support of advanced Artificial Intelligence algorithms. Extracts useful graphics and structured reports after each test, while automatically creating 3D images.
- It provides automatic and semi-automatic segmentation tools for optimal anatomy imaging.
- Semi-automatic shaping of anatomical areas in MPR sections
- Autofocus at the appropriate point of the relevant anatomical area and faster results.
- Automatic dynamic segmentation of anatomical areas
- Easier preparation for each case and automatic volume measurement.