We are pleased to officially announce the start of Olympic Diagnostic’s collaboration with Cardiac Radiologist Dr. Michailidis Konstantinos, who specializes in Cardiac CT.
Dr. Michailidis Konstantinos has undertaken the Cardiac CT’s of our center since 5.12.2020.
Michailidis Konstantinos – Resume
I graduated from the Medical School of Debrecen, Hungary, in 2000. My specialty training in Radiology completed in the year 2011 at the University Hospital of Heraklion. I showed special interest on cardiac imaging. At the first 2 years of my professional life I worked at Euromedic in Kozani performing cardiovascular imaging. In the year 2014, I started my Fellowship training on Cardiothoracic Imaging at Harefield Hospital, UK. In 2015 I worked as a locum Consultant Radiologist at Worthing Hospital (WSHT), performing mostly Cardiac Imaging. From 2016 until 2020 I worked as Clinical director at the Affidea Cardiac Imaging Center in Kozani reporting a great number of Cardiac CT studies. In the year 2020, I collaborated with other colleagues, with long experience in Cardiac Imaging and we established the company “Cardiac Intelligence” specializing in Cardiac Imaging Training. Cardiac Intelligence currently is a contractor for GE pharmaceuticals, providing webinar education across hospital in Europe. In 2020 I also work as developer for Circle CVI, focusing in Artificial Intelligence on Cardiac CT.
- 2000 Medical Degree
- 2011 Specialty training in Radiology
- 2014 EuroCMR accreditation by EACVI
- 2015 Cardiac Diploma accreditation by ESCR
- 2018 ALS revalidation
- performed and reported >7000 Cardiac CT studies (submitted in the CT registry of ESCR) since 2016
- performed and reported about 1000 Cardiac MRIs since 2015
- Participated in the Hellenic Congress of Cardiology, as presenter in the years 2018 and 2019.
- Participated in Working Group meeting of Hellenic Cardiology Association, as presenter in the years 2019 and 2020.
- Participated in Greek Radiology Congress, as presenter in the years 2017 and 2019
- Participated in the Balkan Congress of Radiology, as presenter in the years 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Member of the bylaws Committee οf the Balkan Society of Radiology since 2018
- Trained and supervised the Radiologists and the Radiographers in the Radiology department of the University of Ioannina in providing Cardiac MRI service in 2019.