WHY TO CHOOSE US
SIEMENS SKYRA 3 Tesla
The state-of-the-art SIEMENS SKYRA 3T MRI scanner has been installed in our center for MRI tests.
The latest technology in combination with the strong magnetic field (3 Tesla) provide high definition MRI images, aiding the doctor in the optimal medical diagnosis while reducing the examination time.
Designed to reduce stress and claustrophobia, it has a spacious tunnel diameter of 70 cm (Open Bore). The SKYRA 3T has the ability to perform MRI scans even to overweight people up to 250 kg, while providing the patient the choice to hear his favorite music in order to reduce the anxiety during the test.
It is considerably quieter that most other MRI scanners due to special built-in software programs, while it can reduce the interference from metal implants of the patient as well.
All tests are performed using coils specific for each test according to SIEMENS specifications.
In addition to the commonly provided MRI tests, our center also performs the following specialized MRI scans:
- Heart MRI
- Multiparametric Brain MRI, which includes examination with diffusion, magnetic susceptibility, perfusion and spectroscopy techniques.
- Brain Nerve Bundles MRI for imaging the nerve bundles of the white matter
- Functional brain MRI to visualize the motor cortex
- Multiparametric Prostate Tomography
- Multiparametric Rectal Tomography
- Multiparametric Uterus MRI
- Multiparametric soft tissue and bone MRI
- Magnetic Neurography of peripheral nerves
- Breast MRI
- Joint MRI using a special technique enabling the study of the articular cartilage
- Magnetic Angiography (arteriography and Venography)
- Magnetic Enterography
- Magnetic Urography
- Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography MRCP
- Magnetic Sielography
- MRI to measure the flow of the cerebrospinal fluid
Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging – Export of Parametric Maps Structured repost based on BIBAOS